Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Harrison Ford getting better with age


Harrison Ford says his parenting is getting better with age.
The actor who has 4 children from previous relationships, as well as adopted son Liam with wife Calista Flockhart insists he has become a better father over the years.
“I had my first children when I was 24. Babies raising babies is maybe not the prettiest thing in the world to watch. I’ve learned a lot about being an appropriate father over the years,” Ford told AARP The Magazine.
Ford then spoke about his third marriage to Flockhart.
“We’d lived together for 10 years and it seemed like we were going to get along. And I love her and she wanted to get married, and I wanted to get married,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11