Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin & Joey Kern split


Ginnifer Goodwin is back on the market.
The actress has reportedly ended her engagement with Super Troopers actor Joey Kern.
The former Big Love star, 32, and Kern, 34, “broke up a few weeks ago,” a source told People magazine, adding that the pair intend to remain friends.
The actors were engaged last December after they were set up by a mutual friend.
Goodwin has previously revealed that she’d like to settle down and start a family.
“When I moved into my house, I thought the closet was laughable and now I’ve filled it,” she said. “When I have kids, that room as to become a bedroom.
“I want three or five children, but I need a bigger house or a smaller closet. I’m 32, so I’m already thinking about that. If it happened right now, I would absolutely have a baby.
“The only issue I have with ageing is nothing to do with my career, it’s that I want to have a lot of kids before I’m physically unable to do so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11