Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ewan McGregor feels like a beginner at marriage


Ewan McGregor still feels like a marriage “beginner”.
The 40-year-old actor tied the knot with production designer Eve Mavrakis with who he has daughters Clara, 16, Esther, nine, and adopted Jamiyan, also nine over 16 years ago and believes the fact they are constantly discovering new things about one another is key to keeping their union strong, though he thinks there is nothing better than the contentment of familiarity.
“I still feel we are beginners,” Ewan said. “I’ve been in my relationship for a very long time. There are always new things that happen things that surprise you or you discover about yourself and your partner all the time.
“However the feeling, the lovely feeling of being with someone for a really long time, it’s not about being a beginner it’s the fact you know each other so well and you’re so comfortable in each other’s company.
“It’s about where it goes from there. That’s what makes our relationship, our marriage, our partnership. It’s so wonderful.”
The Trainspotting star also admitted he and his wife consider their love for one another more important than showing their affection with small gestures.
“I don’t think having separate bathrooms is a key to a successful marriage if you love each other,” he added. “I think loving each other is the most important part of it, whether you share a bathroom or not. I don’t have any secrets other than that.
“I found my partner, my life partner, and I really am in love with my wife and we have a lovely time together. We share a long history together and children together and that’s it.
“It’s not because I do a certain gesture that she stays with me or anything. I think it’s just because we love each other.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11