Tuesday, May 24, 2011

David Beckham tattoo inspiration in bed


David Beckham says the inspiration for his tattoos often comes to him when he’s in bed.
The hunky soccer star who’s expecting his fourth child, a daughter, with wife Victoria Beckham has become well know for his love of body art and says another image may come to him any time he hits the sack.
“I don’t plan on having another tattoo yet but it is just that sometimes I wake up and I have an idea of an image that I would like on me,” David said.
“Some people love tattoos and some people don’t. It is just something that I have always found I kind of express how I am feeling through them or the thoughts that I have or memories. I haven’t got one tattoo on me that doesn’t mean something.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11