Thursday, May 19, 2011

Brad Pitt next Tom Cruise?


Brad Pitt wants to be the next Tom Cruise!
The Hollywood hunk as been in Cannes promoting low budget drama Tree of Life but hints that he would be up for more blockbuster-type movies with Top Gun Tom his ideal costar.
“Don’t count me out of Mission: Impossible,” says Brad. “I’ll be there! I’m not that highbrow. I always want to find something different and that has been my focus. It was about 10 years ago when I started thinking about my favorite films and they weren’t the big commercial things but the things that had a little more depth and were asking bigger questions. The point is just to keep mixing it up.”
Pitt who raises six children with partner Angelina Jolie recently revealed he always knew he wanted a large family.
“I know it seems extreme from the outside, but I’ve always kind of operated this way. When I know, I know, and why mess around?” he said.
“I had a friend who had a big family when I was a kid. I just loved the chaos around the breakfast table and the fighting and the ribbing, and the mom making pancakes for everyone or the dad making pancakes. And I just decided then if I was ever going to do it this left some indelible mark on me if I was ever going to do it, that’s the way I was going to do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11