Monday, May 23, 2011

Bob Dylan musician takes drugs shock


Bob Dylan was a heroin addict.
The rocker made the revelation in a previously unheard interview with his music critic pal Robert Shelton.
Dylan who turns 70 tomorrow says he was a junkie in his early twenties, in tapes recorded in 1966.
“I kicked a heroin habit in New York City,” Dylan said.
“I got very, very strung out for a while. I mean really, very strung out. And I kicked the habit.
“I had about a $25-a-day habit and I kicked it.
“Death to me is nothing. Death to me means nothing as long as I can die fast.
“Many times I’ve known I could have been able to die fast, and I could have easily gone over and done it. I’ll admit to having this suicidal thing, but I came through this time.
“I’m not the kind of cat that’s going to cut off an ear if I can’t do something. I’m the kind of cat that would just commit suicide.
“I’d shoot myself in the brain if things got bad. I’d jump from a window.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11