Monday, May 23, 2011

Benedict Cumberbatch to join Martin Freeman in The Hobbit


Benedict Cumberbatch is to reteam with his Sherlock costar Martin Freeman after landing a role in upcoming Lord Of The Rings prequel The Hobbit.
Freeman, who will star as Bilbo Baggins in the two-part fantasy film, accidentally revealed the casting news backstage at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts TV Awards on Sunday.
Previous reports claimed  Cumberbatch will voice the dragon character Smaug but the actor refused to specify his role, insisting, “I can’t say at the moment, thank you very much.”
Freeman later told the press, “I knew I was a sort of a big mouth but I didn’t realize to what extent I was a big mouth, and I’ve just ruined everything. I might not actually go back to a job they might have just sacked me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11