Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Alexander Skarsgard mocks his dad


Alexander Skarsgard has joked is father Stellan Skarsgard is “over the hill”.
The True Blood star has followed in his dad’s footsteps by becoming an actor and while 59-year-old Stellan was once the big name, Alexander, 34, claims the tables have now turned.
“I don’t think I came into acting to compete with my father,” he said. “But, you know, he wasn’t around as much as normal dads, and seeing his passion, maybe it was a way to get his attention. I mean, if anything, we’re trying to take care of him. He’s over the hill.”
While his career is going from strength to strength, Alexander knows it’s important to keep on top of his game because Hollywood is such a competitive place.
“Hollywood can be like kids playing marbles on the schoolyard,” he said. “Everybody wants the shiny marble until one kid says he doesn’t. Then nobody will touch it. So it’s important that I make good decisions now.”
Despite appearing confident, Alexander recently admitted he is insecure and doesn’t understand why people call him a heartthrob.
“I’m insecure, like most people,” he said. “I have days where I feel like the ugliest person on the planet. It’s not like I walk in a room and go, ‘Yeah, f**k I’m hot!’ Totally not.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11